Saturday, May 15, 2021

"My Forever Love"

I hope I was one day old when his mother took me into her hands. Doctors told there are very less chances for me to survive . I was born unhealthy with a very less weight .Then his mother who looked after and took care of every minor to major things of mine and finally she made me healthy , an active child but left me alone and passed away from this world when I was four months old . When his mother left everyone alone , he was just 10 years old I hope . 

  



His father didn't look after him than my mother and my grandfather looked after him . He used to live in our village with my grandparents. In my childhood , I used to visit my grandparent's house for minimum three times a year and whenever I reached my grandmother's village he used to wait hours before we reach the station for us(i.e. myself , my sister and mother) with a vehicle . Those days were always a sweet memory of mine . 

He used to bring all the items I liked and my sister liked . My sister and he were a naughty pair and always used to be very friendly and me........
I even wanted to be like her but somewhere I had fear , as he was elder than me and I saw him seriously shouting on my grandmother once . But whenever I spent in my grandmother's house I used to admire him , sometimes even played with him.
Days passed we grew big I mean he crossed his teenage and I entered into my teenage . I slowly started mingling with him , listening his words. But those were vacation days  and once after vacation we need to go back to our home.

One day suddenly when all our family members are about to have our dinner my mother received a call from my relative that he is no more . My mom got collapsed . We never imaged that this sort of situation would happen .We couldn't even believe that more over he is just 24 years old but then its a bitter truth that must be accepted . The next minute we received the call we rushed to our village .  I was just 11 or 13 years old and when I saw him lying on the floor at that moment my thoughts were: why is he sleeping , why is he senseless and did not understood  why everyone around me are crying because I never saw a situation like this before. In front of me his body was taken to burial ground . Someone from our relatives said me watch him now dear or else in life you can't see him again. I didn't understand at that moment why that lady said like that .  
 

Slowly I came to know that he is no more . He won't be visiting our home every month, every festival ,he won't scold me again to concentrate on my studies . His absence made our family very bad that it took years to recover from that but his memories always flashed in our minds . 
The lady I mean when I was a day old is his mother , who took care of me-- is my mother's sister and the person whom I am calling "him" is my brother . 
He is my forever love. When I lost him I understood how much I loved him.


Life is a lesson , not everything is constant .Do not wait for the moment because you may not have another chance to live that moment. Having a person who really cares you is a blessing and loosing that person is ..............!!!!


"MY  FOREVER  LOVEEEEEE"



  









4 comments:

Facts to know before visiting Shani Shingnapur

  Facts to know before visiting Shani Shingnapur Hello ReadersπŸ˜€!! How is your day? Hope everyone is doing great. This is itsmeachutha back...